Julya & Raul

If I want to watch fake sex on cam shows, I will go to chaturbate,  (that is the website they are broadcasting on)

I don't need this type of apartment with endless cam shows.   Sorry but I won't even click on the time line of this boring place

Dancing around and removing a piece of clothe when people are tipping enough...  Replicating what is seen on chaturbate is an insult to subscribers.

Thanks but no thanks

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

If I want to watch fake sex on cam shows, I will go to chaturbate,  (that is the website they are broadcasting on)

I don't need this type of apartment with endless cam shows.   Sorry but I won't even click on the time line of this boring place

Dancing around and removing a piece of clothe when people are tipping enough...  Replicating what is seen on chaturbate is an insult to subscribers.

Thanks but no thanks

it does seem sometimes that VH is a conduit for online sex shows and commerce  which i don't think was the intended purpose of the apartments.