Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

Certainly a quite interesting and appealing activity of occurrence. Though yet once again only fingers were chosen to do the walking and yet once again it appeared to take so much extra effort to get there, when it is likely that with something additional, it likely may not have. But still, a most appealing and interesting occurrence.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Pepe said:

To those asking if she reads our comments the answer is yes. She's addicted to reading our comments as much as we are addicted to watching her. 

I told you guys, she definitely read my comment regarding anal pleasures, she enjoyed putting her fingers up her ass :shy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, klohn5 said:

Les dije chicos, ella definitivamente leyó mi comentario sobre los placeres anales, ella disfrutó poniendo sus dedos en su culo :tímido:

It would be interesting to see her use those toys along with oils ... ...greetings to all!

• Like 2

It would certainly have to be quite an interesting and arousingly special experience and occasion to be fortunate enough to be privileged to play with the astonishingly attractive and uniquely special woman and her toys. She is certainly a woman who is an amazing vision of unique attractive beauty who possesses a pleasantly wonderful demeanor and sensuality.

Leora, your so sexy in that pink babydoll outfit, I love the way the panties find there way between those sexy butt cheeks of yours.  I wonder if were ever going to get a chance to you on your hands and knees in that guest room or on that bed with your head down and that butt so exposed as your tease yourself and to see those juices just dripping and flowing . I'll be watching and thanks for sharing. 

19 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

I wonder if she reads this or messages how would we know?

It usually gets read and has at times if has been considered too explicit or extreme has caused adverse or opposite reactions than may have been hoped for.

• Like 1

Leora is blessing us with her beautiful derriere in sensual motion. One can only guess what is going through her mind. But, my guess is we will not be unhappy with her plans to tease us to the point of frustration. 😊

• Like 2