Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Well, I hate to say I was right, but it appears that I was and the residence is once again going to be vacated. I had put in to have my sub. cancelled at the end of this period as well but have been in hopes that perhaps that there may have been some further more inspirational occasions of occurrences of activities of interest that may have swayed my decision to perhaps change it.

What do you have to say now nick?

Lol 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pepe said:

What do you have to say now nick?

Lol 

Well I see now I that perhaps I should may have stayed around awhile longer because evidently I was wrong. Though in admitting to being incorrect about that time and that it was undoubtedly quite interesting, perhaps more than using lovely and well manicured fingers could be considered more often sometimes, as something more than simply fingers would likely even be quite a bit more interesting as well as likely only add to and increase an amount of sensual stimulation and perhaps therefore allow it to be easier to reach some desired goal of heightened sense of sensual gratification and satisfaction.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

A new day begins in the middle of the day in Siberia. With Leora's motto for the day being. " If it feels good, do it !"

It is certainly hoped that may be the mood and state of mind that the lovely one may be in this day there.

• Like 2

Leora your so dam sexy I love it when you show off your sexy ass especially when you play with that tight butt of yours teasing it until you finally have to go inside it and make yourself cum until your sexy juices flow from you sexy pussy. I think you need a good spanking to warm you up and then I would crawl right up between those sweet sexy open legs and lick you until you scream and orgasm until you push away.

I'll be watching thanks for sharing your so AWESOME.

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well I see now I that perhaps I should may have stayed around awhile longer because evidently I was wrong. Though in admitting to being incorrect about that time and that it was undoubtedly quite interesting, perhaps more than using lovely and well manicured fingers could be considered more often sometimes. 

You should listen Pepe more often. 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Pepe, would you use your persuasive influence, and suggest to Leora to straighten the blue blanket, or at least flatten it out. Please.☺️

No problem.

Hey Leora straighten out the Blue blanket so I can curl up with you 😀

• Like 1