Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Her scent would undoubtedly likely be intoxicatingly pleasant and her flavor would likely surely taste amazingly delicious.

Yes it definitely is. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, scutus said:

Pepe, would you use your persuasive influence, and suggest to Leora to straighten the blue blanket, or at least flatten it out. Please.☺️

I think I have about as much influence with her as the Aussie has with being in her spank bank. 

• Like 2

The goddess is getting ready for action :angel:

She was in the bathroom for quite a "long" time, I think she shaved herself and made everything fresh, maybe it's a good sign for some anal pleasures :biggrin:

I am wondering if she reads our conversation right now. When she stares on her iPhone, she has a little smile sometimes, maybe exactly then, when we talk about her actions she could do.

Just now, klohn5 said:

I am wondering if she reads our conversation right now. When she stares on her iPhone, she has a little smile sometimes, maybe exactly then, when we talk about her actions she could do.

I don't imagine she will follow anyone's orders, I think she is her own person and will do exactly what she wants.😄

Just now, Iwishicould said:

I don't imagine she will follow anyone's orders, I think she is her own person and will do exactly what she wants.😄

I was not saying she should follow orders. I meant she could enjoy all these dirty fantasies we have and she can decide for herself, if she is doing it or not, kind of playing with her power :tongue:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think I have about as much influence with her as the Aussie has with being in her spank bank. 

Oh Pepe she loves her Aussie....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, klohn5 said:

I was not saying she should follow orders. I meant she could enjoy all these dirty fantasies we have and she can decide for herself, if she is doing it or not, kind of playing with her power :tongue:

I like the way you think 😂

• Like 1