Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Looks like Monica is talking to her bf

"I feel so sad to go. I have so many emotions. and I do not want to leave.. the girls in this flat are not nice but I find friends in the other apartments we get trains go to other cities.. have a great time..i wanted to leave the project early when i had problems with room mates,, i feel like i could not stop here with no power to stop the situation.. the guys helped me stay.. make the right decision to stay and make new friends. staying here was the right decision and i met you. everything was amazing your words really helped me and supported me really nice and give me power to stay. it was amazing...i am full of emotions.. i go to football mountains  races,, it was incredible, helicopter trip in the city.."..

Aw.. emotional Monica..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

At least the variation in Monica's suggests that she doing it for herself instead of some of the B4 girls who just strip, open their legs, point directly at the cam and away they go...How much for them and how much for us...

But we all nave different tastes, Moos...It'd be pretty boring if we all liked the same girls and the same stuff...

So why face the camera and spread your legs if not for the same thing you blame others
She acts exactly like the others in a different way 
At the limit if she wants to do it for herself, I have nothing against her face in her corner but not when she deliberately places herself in front of the cameras as she did for three months

Monica..

"thank you guys for supporting me,, I have to go home but I do not want to go,, I just need time to prepare,,"

"

Damn looks like she likes Barcelona.. and what it has to offer..

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Monica..

"thank you guys for supporting me,, I have to go home but I do not want to go,, I just need time to prepare,,"

"

Damn looks like she likes Barcelona.. and what it has to offer..

in fact, all the girls love this city 

Hey Monica, Please don't be upset!...his time tomorrow you'll be with your other friend back in Russia...So don't be too upset...It sounds like you've still had a great time in Barca, and seen everything you've wanted to see in a fantastic city...Forget about Sofie and Naomi and move on with your life. You are a beautiful, sexy, friendly and classy lady...Keep smiling girl...You've given me, and I dare say many more, some beautiful moments here...

Take care of yourself, and I wish you every happiness in the future...

Lots of Love, Your #1 fan
Naga,,,xxx

heart beat emoticon

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Monica..

" I want to say goodbye to everybody where ever you are in all parts of the world, thank you for all your support even if i wasn't very good but thank you and goodbye.".

Did she just say goodbye to NagaC?

• Like 1

Just now, adamneve said:

Monica..

" I want to say goodbye to everybody where ever you are in all parts of the world, thank you for all your support even if i wasn't very good but thank you and goodbye.".

Did she just say goodbye to NagaC?

😉

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Monica, Please don't be upset!...his time tomorrow you'll be with your other friend back in Russia...So don't be too upset...It sounds like you've still had a great time in Barca, and seen everything you've wanted to see in a fantastic city...Forget about Sofie and Naomi and move on with your life. You are a beautiful, sexy, friendly and classy lady...Keep smiling girl...You've given me, and I dare say many more, some beautiful moments here...

Take care of yourself, and I wish you every happiness in the future...

Lots of Love, Your #1 fan
Naga,,,xxx

heart beat emoticon

Dude... sweet..