Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

There’s a couple cats who come from the neighboring houses that roam outside. They visit the girls and if a door is left open they walk in to the house. I’ve seen Anita and Karol even give the cats some milk.

5 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I`m so glad that i don`t have any subscription right now because i don`t contribute to that guy`s stay for free!!!!!!!

I'm with you Rockin,  I'm glad I don't contribute and haven't for the last 15 months.  It's all a joke and a game to these people and their way of mocking the paying customer whom they don't give two shits about!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I get a good laugh at those who get upset at guys coming over. I look at it the other way. I get to see girls like Aria or Jasmin who I never thought I’d get to see have sex get some. It’s too bad Candy lost so much weight or I’d have more of an interest. As long as they don’t stay more than a week I don’t see what the big deal is.

Thats a big suitcase he brought. Perhaps they move to B3.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I get a good laugh at those who get upset at guys coming over. I look at it the other way. I get to see girls like Aria or Jasmin who I never thought I’d get to see have sex get some. It’s too bad Candy lost so much weight or I’d have more of an interest. As long as they don’t stay more than a week I don’t see what the big deal is.

Thats a big suitcase he brought. Perhaps they move to B3.

The problem for me is that it`s supposed to be GIRLS ON VACATION they have an apartment for COUPLES ON VACATION where i think they belong.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1