Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I told Fagen,  you all watch it for your own guilty pleasures and if that's what you want to see, it's good with me and I respect it.  However, I'm not going to stop speaking my mind because it obviously pisses you off!!

I used to watch for the possibility of something lesbian happening and when I seen it wasn't going anywhere without the help of some kind of mind altering substance, I gave it up for a few months.  I then returned and was banned forever and no amount of emails would change their minds.  Have no respect for RLC or the type of people they hire after practically begging for them to let me come back.  Some people said to try this and try that and I tried a prepaid card and it didn't work so I said F-it.  Yes, I have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole ordeal and some of my posts are because of that but I will never quit posting just because you say its repetitive or it upsets you!!

Have a good night Emmett.  I'm done with this for tonight!

the thing about it is Harley you intentionally try and piss us off for no other reason than you are pissed at rlc  imo so don't even say you are sorry you do it on purpose , but the messed up thing is I can agree with you sometimes on some stuff to be sure and I certainly have bitched about my fair share of things on rlc but I like some things too that's why I hang around but please don't tell me you feel sorry for me unless you want a some grief back at you just saying is all 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Why did RLC ban you? because you broke a rule or something?

I'm back, the basketball game is over.....glad Cleveland won and by the way I'm not a fan of Cleveland at all but a guy I used to work with would never shut up about them and yes, he was a yankee!!  Go Rockets tomorrow!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Why did RLC ban you? because you broke a rule or something?

LOL.....I forgot to answer you Fagen, sorry about that man.

I sent them a very nasty email about how displeased I was with their service and the shenanigan's that they were doing back then and they continue to do today.  Nora (Queen B) is way to involved in the Barca realm and has been forever and until she is out of the picture, things will never change.  You will always get the unnecessary UM times, the copious amounts of candles (T-Lights I like to call them) being used to distort anything visible by viewers, the silly games that are played all the damn time, the angles the girls use due to Nora, the hiding of the fake shows which is very obvious  I wrote them a very lengthy email which contained some very strong words and they couldn't handle it and the rest is history!  Basically, I just got tired of feeding them money with nothing changing for the better.  Their customer service is a freaking joke at best.  They really don't give a damn about the people that make them rich and personally I'm glad that I decided to be RLC free for going on 16 months now.  Yes, I tried to come back and they didn't let me and I'm glad now that they didn't.

Hope you understand,

Harley

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the thing about it is Harley you intentionally try and piss us off for no other reason than you are pissed at rlc  imo so don't even say you are sorry you do it on purpose , but the messed up thing is I can agree with you sometimes on some stuff to be sure and I certainly have bitched about my fair share of things on rlc but I like some things too that's why I hang around but please don't tell me you feel sorry for me unless you want a some grief back at you just saying is all 😀

I don't intentionally try and do anything Emmett and if I'm pissing you off, maybe you need to take a deeper look at why you continue to support them.  Honestly, I feel sorry for anybody that keeps putting money in their pockets but I also understand it at the same time.  No matter how mad or how much you try to get at me, I'm not going to change and I will always speak my mind when it comes to RLC and the tenants.  Some posts will be good,  but most probably will not.  Respect my position and I will respect yours!

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Or losing some .

Likely a bit of both.  Win Some and Lose Some.

The way their numbers have shown on Alexa the last couple weeks the trend shows that they lost more than what they gained.