Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Anyone else missing the Most Magnificent Magical Mysterious Monica right now ?

I like this Aria gal, think she cute as button, but compared to the hours and hours that people tuned into this room to watch Monica when ever she was in that room, well no one watches the room anymore and it never even makes it close to top cam.

• Image result for raising hands gif
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Anyone else missing the Most Magnificent Magical Mysterious Monica right now ?

I like this Aria gal, think she cute as button, but compared to the hours and hours that people tuned into this room to watch Monica when ever she was in that room, well no one watches the room anymore and it never even makes it close to top cam.

• Image result for raising hands gif

Do I really need to answer that Thes?...😏

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

No esta noche, tengo que revisar a Nora y su nuevo peinado 😉

It's just a comment, but they tell me maybe it's a farewell party for Sofie, but I ask myself the next question, is it a party for Sofie, why do not they invite Ari?
Also, because only when Sofie receives a message, is it time to leave the house?
What in my ignorance, makes me think, that it is not a farewell party to Sofie, but it is something else (and I'm not going to make speculations, that later I know they call me looking for hidden reasons) LOL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's just a comment, but they tell me maybe it's a farewell party for Sofie, but I ask myself the next question, is it a party for Sofie, why do not they invite Ari?
Also, because only when Sofie receives a message, is it time to leave the house?
What in my ignorance, makes me think, that it is not a farewell party to Sofie, but it is something else (and I'm not going to make speculations, that later I know they call me looking for hidden reasons) LOL

Sofie is the next one slated to leave but know one knows exactly when.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sofie es la próxima en irse, pero sabe que uno sabe exactamente cuándo.

Well, you know, RLC, we are promptly informed ... LOL
But I ask myself the question ... how much longer do we have to continue paying the vacations to a boy inside the girls' house?
Is that what customers really want? I get the impression that this is not true

• Like 3

Just now, vortios said:

Well, you know, RLC, we are promptly informed ... LOL
But I ask myself the question ... how much longer do we have to continue paying the vacations to a boy inside the girls' house?
Is that what customers really want? I get the impression that this is not true

Before I go I had to reply to this.  I firmly believe there are more people that want boy's in the house than there are that want to see just girls.  Let it be known, I was never one of those people!!

Have a good evening...

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Estuve allí una vez y entiendo la frustración.

¡Todos ustedes tienen una buena tarde y disfrutan del espectáculo!

If there is a show, it must be in Rose's room.
Blair's room looks more like a mockery, night after night.
But it is only my opinion.

• Like 2