Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

32 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thankfully the cams that do work is where they are awake, the other girls where the cams wont load is sleeping.

ok sure they are sleeping that's what they want you to think lol😀 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok sure they are sleeping that's what they want you to think lol😀 

lol well thats what the thumbnails show, and its Candy's first night so it has to be real when it shows her sleeping :biggrin:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

lol well thats what the thumbnails show, and its Candy's first night so it has to be real when it shows her sleeping :biggrin:

I'm thinking the camera is on a loop and hi heels fisting some garden vegtables and a gallon of baby oil is involved lol 😊 after all its a welcome party isn't it what do you think they usually really go um for the new girls for lol oh I'm on a roll tonight 

42 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm thinking the camera is on a loop and hi heels fisting some garden vegtables and a gallon of baby oil is involved lol 😊 after all its a welcome party isn't it what do you think they usually really go um for the new girls for lol oh I'm on a roll tonight 

Replay will not show in the main screen (video data not found) for at least 3 hrs. back, but same thumbnail image showing up in the time graph below the screen!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bartels_h said:

Replay will not show in the main screen (video data not found) for at least 3 hrs. back, but same thumbnail image showing up in the time graph below the screen!!!

Contact RLC Support and let them know.

40 minutes ago, bartels_h said:

don't listen to me I just have a twisted sense of humor sometimes 😀

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Contact RLC Support and let them know.

and what good is that going to do . you know as well as the rest know its just the way it is. seeing as nora is running the Barcelona apts . she will take cams offline just like she did when karol was there and cam 3-2 when out but the other cams still worked funny 

• Like 2