Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I know SC, my post wan't a question and I ended it with an unamused face......Nothing against Candy here, but I'm getting rather sick of 'the old party girl crew' returning..

If Polya and Tereza were under contract but were never in the apartment, were they really tenants? Did the really exist.... Did we just imagine them....

black think about it GIF by Identity

• Like 2

What was that about before in the livingroom? All the girls at the corner by the table looking up at something.

Wait I think it might be water leaking down. Blairs bath is right above I think.

47 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I deleted Nicole  

Jasmine = 1 day
Michelle
Sia
 Danaya

Jasmin #1 20.10.2016 24.11.2016 B2
Sia #1 15.11.2016 15.12.2016 B2
Michelle 18.11.2016 18.01.2017 B2
Candy #1 23.11.2016 24.12.2016 B2
Danaya #2 15.12.2016 08.03.2017 B2

Nicole was in B1 when Candy was in B2.

4 hours ago, kase said:

i look at the replay that aria has had a visit of BF again four days after she arrived she had sex in the apartment with BF i see that he only comes for sex and leaves when he is done 

When they had sex a coupla days ago it was a quicky but he was here for 2 and a half hours today. They cuddled, chatted, watch TV, had sex, but he also didn't just think about himself and pleasured her...I don't think he just came for sex...they look like they are in a solid relationship, IMO...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No me sorprendería si la filtración ocurriera debido a la fiesta que tuvieron anoche en la bañera bailando en la bañera.

A water filtration.
It could be just for a joint in the bathtub, which was not well attached, but it could be a major breakdown, so if so, we could have some problems with access to B4 during repairs.