Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

il semble que Blair va quitter B4. On voit sa valise par terre et ses passeports sur la table.

Yes, she packed rest of her things this afternoon ๐Ÿ˜žย 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

So this is the last night for Blair, and I hope she and Adri continue where they left (the dildo) yesterday

ย 

La grande finaleย ๐Ÿ™‚

Well I see good ol'e Candy is Dandy is back for another round, Certainly looks like a different Candy, but she couldn't be Randy last go around, so I cant begin to think she will be Randy this time either, more like just taking up a spot on the roster.

I suppose she was brought back so the legacy Serena, wouldn't feel so guilty for not fitting in around the Hotel Barcelona. They will be taking full advantage of the free vacation for a little fun in the sun.ย 

We just might have a new Magnificent though, in the mix as Mila is starting to live up to the title.

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Very nice...Thank you Sofie and Naomi...This may well be a show but isn't that what B4 are putting on night after night...๐Ÿ˜

Me Too...Thank You....I can feel the heat as you each approach The Venerable Mons Pubis....

A Berry Berry Nice Tickle.....MMmmmm. Kisses to both....

Oh I'm sorry, not on the mouth you say ? Well I'll just have to put kisses all over your butts !!! yumm yumm yumm....