Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

19 minutes ago, vortios said:

You who control everything, the new girls of B4, have had something of interest? On a sexual level, I mean.

One of them (Anastasiia I think?) even hides her breasths in the shower.

Sofie does not seem to be sleepy tonight. It does not stop spinning.
And the girls in the main room (Malina and Ana), it seems that they are waiting for the others to finish for them to do something, or turn off the lights and sleep.

Carolina was pretty bland in her stays on RLC, but little sis Sublime Serena is even worse that she was, make me question just why in the hell do you join a project like RLC ? The idea is to get hits and views, the more hits and views (Top Cam) the larger the bonus. She must just want get away from the cold and to have a vacation in lovely Barcelona, because she sure isn't going to get any bonuses this way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Carolina era bastante insulsa en sus estadías en RLC, pero la pequeña Hermana Sublime Serena es aún peor que ella, hazme preguntarte ¿por qué diablos te unes a un proyecto como RLC? La idea es obtener éxitos y vistas, cuantos más éxitos y vistas (Top Cam) mayor será la bonificación. Lo único que debe hacer es alejarse del frío y pasar unas vacaciones en la hermosa Barcelona, porque de seguro no recibirá ninguna bonificación de esta manera.

In some moments, it seems that she and Adri, could get comfortable together. But as it happened tonight, when Adri came down with Darina, to have an "encounter" ... that leaves me a little out ... since in my opinion, it seems more natural, and I say, it's just my impression, that Adri and Serena made that show.
That leads me to think that Darina has less qualms about doing certain things than Serena, maybe it will be harder for her to do.