Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Juego terminado. Mudanza a twister. Las nuevas chicas deberían estar en topless ya que perdieron pero probablemente no sean por el novio de Candy.

It's normal, they do not do it with the other girls either, unless they're in the pool, but I think they have not done it in their room.
Why do it in front of a stranger?

shit I was wondering where all the posts where I thought I was about the only one posting tonight  now I came back here just now and there are a shitload of posts that are there now from the last couple of hours that were not on my feed before anyone else have that issue its a first for me

IS THAT THE WORTHLESS CAROLINA OR HER WORTHLESS SISTER I SEE ON 2-4 . EVERY THING SHE HAS DONE IS JUST AS HER BIG SISTER DID.NOT A DAMN THING WORTHLESS  IN THE APARTMENT GO BACK TO YOUR WORTHLESS SISTER SERENA.........................

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

IS THAT THE WORTHLESS CAROLINA OR HER WORTHLESS SISTER I SEE ON 2-4 . EVERY THING SHE HAS DONE IS JUST AS HER BIG SISTER DID.NOT A DAMN THING WORTHLESS  IN THE APARTMENT GO BACK TO YOUR WORTHLESS SISTER SERENA.........................

and if you watch the worthless serena even when she takes a shower she will stay in the back of the shower. or just sit down so she cant be seen just as her big worthless sister did hide all she could from the RLC cams