Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I guess he didn't was sure who was they ahah that's why he only said where was that happening 😁😁

I was actually talking about the toy's part which I found funny.😁

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I was actually talking about the toy's part which I found funny.😁

LOOL indeed.. didn't even notice that dean had a "toy" in hands..
Thought the detail was "both have own dick to play".. Funny one must admit 😁

42 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOL indeed.. didn't even notice that dean had a "toy" in hands..
Thought the detail was "both have own dick to play".. Funny one must admit 😁

Twitter guys are just people like you and me they make mistakes. I know not nice but I think we are sometimes too hard with them. Just my opinion of course 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Twitter guys are just people like you and me they make mistakes. I know not nice but I think we are sometimes too hard with them. Just my opinion of course 

That can be said if they made a mistake periodically. The twitter guy is a fucking idiot that makes mistakes multiple times a day.And it shows a lack of professionalism when you can't even get the names of the people who work for you correct. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

1st.. don't surprise me your opinion.. 
2nd.. Don't agree with you .. if i and others want to bee too hard i would answer to his tweets saying that he is making mistake after mistake and still keep doing them, there is no attention call to that??? Don't he know what he's doing?? .. We are just commenting here at CC.. where like we comment what happens in the houses.. "Problem" of being a non official forum.. 
I'm just comment that it's totally understandable how a worker from a company with thousands (supposedly) of clients don't even know the names of the workers of the company that are online 24H/day.. Confusing blondes with brunettes??? workers with guests?? Guests having sex and they said it's the tenants?? 
3rd.. And i'm not even talking about the "technical issues" but i believe that is orders to mislead that come from the top

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

1st.. don't surprise me your opinion.. 
2nd.. Don't agree with you .. if i and others want to bee too hard i would answer to his tweets saying that he is making mistake after mistake and still keep doing them, there is no attention call to that??? Don't he know what he's doing?? .. We are just commenting here at CC.. where like we comment what happens in the houses.. "Problem" of being a non official forum.. 
I'm just comment that it's totally understandable how a worker from a company with thousands (supposedly) of clients don't even know the names of the workers of the company that are online 24H/day.. Confusing blondes with brunettes??? workers with guests?? Guests having sex and they said it's the tenants?? 
3rd.. And i'm not even talking about the "technical issues" but i believe that is orders to mislead that come from the top

No problem we can agree to disagree😁