Bree & Drew

il y a 15 minutes, letsdothis a déclaré:

Maintenant, je suis encore plus curieux. Avez - vous plaisantez sur une peur des hauteurs ou des
vertiges, ou de ce que dit Jabba?

19 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Maintenant, je suis encore plus curieux. Avez - vous plaisantez sur une peur des hauteurs ou des
vertiges, ou de ce que dit Jabba?

It is interesting to see how the humor is different from one country to another.

I will let you guess!!

my 2 cents. bree has always been 1 of my favorite girls on vh. she's beautiful & was extremely hot during all of the group stuff at a & a apt & on their own when a & a went on vacation. bree's ability to wear my favorite zoe fashions while cleaning & relaxing around the house made her always fun to watch. and i'm sure that she will eventually find someone else to be happy with. and drew always seemed like a nice guy. he was even tempered & i never saw him being abusive in any way. having said all of that it is time to close this apt & move on. i know that there are other apts to watch (probably too many right now) but this place is depressing & serves no useful purpose. it obviously will never work this way. bree & drew need to move on with their lives whether it is on vh with separate apts or away completely.

Capture_2018_05_14_17_45_59_428.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

my 2 cents. bree has always been 1 of my favorite girls on vh. she's beautiful & was extremely hot during all of the group stuff at a & a apt & on their own when a & a went on vacation. bree's ability to wear my favorite zoe fashions while cleaning & relaxing around the house made her always fun to watch. and i'm sure that she will eventually find someone else to be happy with. and drew always seemed like a nice guy. he was even tempered & i never saw him being abusive in any way. having said all of that it is time to close this apt & move on. i know that there are other apts to watch (probably too many right now) but this place is depressing & serves no useful purpose. it obviously will never work this way. bree & drew need to move on with their lives whether it is on vh with separate apts or away completely.

Capture_2018_05_14_17_45_59_428.png  0   482.26 kB

Very beautiful epitaph, Golfer.
You suggest that their upcoming separation (one day ...) is the result of a deep reflection on themselves.
You may not have followed everything but the break was decided by Drew. Bree took a real shock (I bet not a secret everything happened in front of the cameras of the BR.)
Personally, I always found that he did not go together, their relationship seemed to me a relationship master / student (I do not tell you who is the student) in all areas. Bree is a pretty girl who wants to be a woman, so she did everything Drew wanted. Never a misbehavior, no sex without him ... until the last guest. I had rarely seen a sexual fury like this for almost 3 hours!
Coincidentally, 10 days after it's the end!
That's my epithath.

26 minutes ago, nack said:

Really..that’s good news. They were waste of bandwidth anyways.

Probably covered by this

Dear users.
We have some tech works. Some realms were hidden due to incorrectly quality. We are working to resume broadcasting ASAP.
Sorry for your inconvenience.