Bree & Drew

3 minutes ago, bruno_marry said:

bien dit ........ ça

Ed / sid first!

A priori it is finished between them (no longer layer together), also finished VH?
Their VH incomes will go down dramatically, that should motivate them to make a decision.
Bree's "service states" (lol) deserve some patience, I think.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

A priori it is finished between them (no longer layer together), also finished VH?

Their VH incomes will go down dramatically, that should motivate them to make a decision.

Sometimes there are times that are not happy. 

I think after all they've done for VHTV, a little more patience won't hurt. Imagine Bree with a new boyfriend who knows something about sex. That's what I like to wait for. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Imagine Bree with a new boyfriend who knows something about sex. That's what I like to wait for. 

That's actually what I'm waiting for. I can't wait to see her getting railed by another dude.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Sometimes there are times that are not happy. 

I think after all they've done for VHTV, a little more patience won't hurt. Imagine Bree with a new boyfriend who knows something about sex. That's what I like to wait for.  

Agree with you at 100%

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

C'est en fait ce que je suis en attente pour. Je ne peux pas attendre pour voir se faire fulminé par un autre mec.

As long as Drew is here, it will not happen in the apartment.
We do not even know if Bree will continue VH without Drew !?
Arrangements with managers (Alex / Anna) may be in progress?

Drew is the problem he’s not holding his end up, (and he’s not letting anyone hold it either).

Bree has tried to start things happening made herself available on many occasions but he’s not interested.

22 hours ago, Robwin said:

Bree & Drew haven't had sex for weeks now perhaps it time to ship them out and get ones in that really want it lol.

Seems nowdays an usual thing in Alex and ana places(at least in some)em&sid an month or more without sex on cams,now this couple.Wonder how the hell thay want to get views.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldfox said:

Drew est le problème qu'il ne tenant sa place de fin, (et il ne laisse pas le tenir tout le monde non plus).

Bree a essayé de commencer choses qui se produisent se fait disponible à de nombreuses reprises, mais ne l'intéresse pas.

Drew is only interested in him.
Bree was his toy (sex and money). She took a long time to see him because she was under his influence (and maybe needed money).

I think the worst of this boy! When we have a girl like her, we take care of her.