Patrik & Clair

I like patrik and clair, let's see if they are a regular couple,

and if so unfortunately for them will not have great success, will be more a couple that fode well,

the same kind of violet and jeff that despite being incredible in sex, this is not enough to be successful

I'm curious to know what they reserve for us,😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Happy that Patrik and Clair got their own apartment.  For what we saw of them as guests, they are a horny couple and not shy at all.  They were up to 4 couples in Jerar's apartment. Patrik seems to be interested to fuck all the women in the house.  Now that two of the group have their own apartment, will be interesting to see where that action will take place.  We don't have much hopes for Withney.  She's glued to her phone and it seems that only lesbian sex interest her.  So my bet is that the action will take place here  at Patrik's  and, in a short period of time, the other apartment will be shut down

5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Happy that Patrik and Clair got their own apartment.  For what we saw of them as guests, they are a horny couple and not shy at all.  They were up to 4 couples in Jerar's apartment. Patrik seems to be interested to fuck all the women in the house.  Now that two of the group have their own apartment, will be interesting to see where that action will take place.  We don't have much hopes for Withney.  She's glued to her phone and it seems that only lesbian sex interest her.  So my bet is that the action will take place here  at Patrik's  and, in a short period of time, the other apartment will be shut down

I may have interpreted wrong what i saw there (at Whitney&Jerar) but i think it was the other guy from the other couple (from girl with lips tattooed on the ass that kissed and licked Whitney) that was all around the other girls

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I may have interpreted wrong what i saw there (at Whitney&Jerar) but i think it was the other guy from the other couple (from girl with lips tattooed on the ass that kissed and licked Whitney) that was all around the other girls

these correct and patrick refused the exchange, which ben proposed,

so maybe whitney and jerar as incredible as it may seem may have more success since ben and beca are willing to swing😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I thought the same:confused:

Just now, fasterboss said:

these correct and patrick refused the exchange, which ben proposed,

so maybe whitney and jerar as incredible as it may seem may have more success since ben and beca are willing to swing😁

Maybe could also be related with "audience" ... and he wanting the views of that show for him instead giving to jerar&whitney 😄

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe could also be related with "audience" ... and he wanting the views of that show for him instead giving to jerar&whitney 😄

Sorry my mistake

May be if ever things are heating up, he will be convinced   🙂

I think Whitney & Jerar are sleeping here tonight.

I wonder how good is the chance of swapping. It is not slim, but not looking great.

One thing I know is that Clair is open to the idea.