Marla & Hector

they had sex this morning, no one mentioned it almost missed because i check CC first instead of going through all apt. only click on very few apts. on VH for the rest i just check the last page of CC

first set, BTW the pant come off before sex not after, just an idea😀

cams are not good tho😥

1fkCXTzn_o.jpg
uUFD6E8R_o.jpgkVv36Yj3_o.jpg
9yEXr97M_o.jpg
U3PchPFc_o.jpg
rk5SpHOx_o.jpg
LpFKHvoX_o.jpg
MdeIujk8_o.jpg
Oukq3gPU_o.jpg
XKdu9Hyu_o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cams are not that bad. The lighting is the issue.

may be, they are using the bed side lamp  they should leave the room light on and try again

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Fuckk that's hot.Guys remember when i said..wish there were more curvy girls,with large natural breasts..Marla in my tastes  it's 100% perfect☺️.Hector it's an blood lucky bastarddd😆.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cams are not that bad. The lighting is the issue.

Agree cams are acceptable quality,but when lights are low then the image gets very dark and not very well defined,when the bedroom for exemple have lights on or have a lot natural sun light the cams looks nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree cams are acceptable quality,but when lights are low then the image gets very dark and not very well defined,when the bedroom for exemple have lights on or have a lot natural sun light the cams looks nice.

Exactly what I said. Well let's hope the ice is broken now and we will get to see more and not only in bedroom 👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly what I said. Well let's hope the ice is broken now and we will get to see more and not only in bedroom 👍

Well they are doing it in livingroom hehe.Hopeful they will manage to do it in kitchen in some way,think that have an nice cam quality.