Marla & Hector

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Amstrad..Fuck,then you look younger than your real age,congrats😄,I start playing in late 80s when I had Maybe 7,8years old.Then the game not for me.Just an curiosity if you can say..what it's the cat name?I watch him hours ago..and he wasn't moving..now he still not moving hehe,or he is dead(sorry😂)or it's just resting for ages.

cat name is anubi, now is washing himself on the other side of my desk.
a god of death cannot simply die ^^

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

cat name is anubi, now is washing himself on the other side of my desk.
a god of death cannot simply die ^^

Anubi it's an cool cat."you only live twice...once when you are born..and once when you look death in the face".

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Yawn...ZZZzzzzzzzz.

Hope they step up things an bit,I notice Hector watches VH places from time to time,hope that give him some (good)ideias on what to do from time to time.Really hope they don't get forgeted,that's almost an "death" sentence in site.Its important to have some regularly visibilarity(close enought hehe).

2 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

sorry but today we are a bit wasted, we are going out for an emergency and have somehing like 4 hour of car (2 to go and 2 to cake back)

No problem.. Don't need to say sorry.. 
Like i said earlier, you're here living your life... Not the life that others want you to live. 
😉

Just now, Sparkles said:

No problem.. Don't need to say sorry.. 
Like i said earlier, you're here living your life... Not the life that others want you to live. 
😉

Sure and i thank you, but i suppose both you and me prefer we was at home today.
I prefer it becouse it means emergency never existed
you preferred becouse you are not watching an empty home (BTW the cat is a superstar by now ^_^)

Just now, Crerigan said:

Sure and i thank you, but i suppose both you and me prefer we was at home today.
I prefer it becouse it means emergency never existed
you preferred becouse you are not watching an empty home (BTW the cat is a superstar by now ^_^)

For sure, none emergency is welcome 😉

Hope it's all better now

The cats and dogs are also very appreciated here 😛

10 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

how do i insert a pic here?

When you are premium here you can use attachments if not upload it to any pichoster and paste the link to it here. Pic will get embedded here automatically then.

18 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

how do i insert a pic here?

As jabba sayed you need to be premium user in cc,it's if not mistaken about 15,20$ bucks for an year membership.Its nice the little privilegies of premium,mainly the pics etc.