Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, on Twitter, they promised a new swing couple in June. In general, some strengthening is necessary.

The last month is not very good apts. G&J - nice, but they are not swing and debauchery people. J&R - most important transfer for VH, in the past few months, without any doubt. They actually advertise VH - on their webcam accounts with 100k subscribers and twitter with 10k + subscribers. But J&R webcam stars - not everyone likes 4-5 hours show for tokkens. C&P+W - now they are organize student parties and invite hot guests who have nowhere to conduct sex marathon - are interesting. But what will happen after month?

Even in Twitter - advertise orgy in Ella and Isaac now...

C&P+W ?????

Well, on Twitter, they promised a new swing couple in June. In general, some strengthening is necessary.

The last month is not very good apts. G&J - nice, but they are not swing and debauchery people. J&R - most important transfer for VH, in the past few months, without any doubt. They actually advertise VH - on their webcam accounts with 100k subscribers and twitter with 10k + subscribers. But J&R webcam stars - not everyone likes 4-5 hours show for tokkens. C&P+W - now they are organize student parties and invite hot guests who have nowhere to conduct sex marathon - are interesting. But what will happen after month?

But that new couple it's for another place,new one right,or at least seems could be that.I think ana and Alex are to much nice that it prejudicate their own business,they should have an firm hand and resolve this if Em&Sid.

Groomy, I agree with you regarding the point about Julya and Raul. The number of eyes they can possibly bring to the table is undeniable. 112k CB followers and 10k Twitter followers, and a regular audience of 2500-4500 cam show viewers. VH itself only has 12k followers. The VH audience will change based on these new viewers. I just wonder how the non camstar VH tenants will adapt to meet their desires. 

I do not understand Russian but I realized that Em had Sid in the house just because of compassion.
Em slept in the living room with Bob and Sid in the bedroom.

slept.thumb.jpg.2a163e0c2ea5e4587e6828d90c4d2668.jpg
Em gets up and goes to Sid's room.

91175649_withbob.thumb.jpg.d089b61f229499b0b16035248b69436a.jpg
She undresses and goes to bed with him.

nude.thumb.jpg.fd0d12ee89dd23eaea7ba4d6323088ff.jpgbed.thumb.jpg.d6162c945170b5293453f171aa073844.jpg

Em is really an idiot child !!

• Like 1