Em, Lisa & Grant

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Necessarily. But VH level - this is either fine for apartment (Lisa will be happy) or exception (Em will be happy too). Em problem is that - she finds very strange guys. All three - in fact are not stable and I would not call them normal.

Managers should just acept the obvious..em,Sid should not be on cams,em it's better than Sid but they are together a lot and with or without his name in house the dude will be present.They need to open the house with Lisa&grant and find another nice couple to join them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What aggression ..... of Em on Bob.
Nobody talks about beaten men. There is, the proof. She played, she lost ... it's coming!
In the meantime, I will ask VH to refund part of my subscription since they have cut. At $ 0.000006 a second ... good evening Amy.😉

• Like 1

I had a feeling bob would be as bad or worse than sid if they came to an end. She couldn't get rid of them regardless.. Good it is somehow being delt with..we'll see on the other side..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

What aggression ..... of Em on Bob.
Nobody talks about beaten men.

99% of the time I'm usually the ONLY person that talks about it. I'm staying out of this one though. I've had it with that discussion.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

99% of the time I'm usually the ONLY person that talks about it. I'm staying out of this one though. I've had it with that discussion.

Read what I wrote. I posted the beginning of the timeline when she starts hitting him. We dont need to argue his response was way harder...

• Like 1

I think Bob (drunk) has accused Em not to close permanently with Sid who, yesterday, ruined their day. Moreover, Em continued to console Sid.
I also believe that Em continues to defend Sid and wants to help him because he is without money, without work and does not know where to sleep.