Em, Lisa & Grant

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

"no clear reasons" says one of two things.. or they don't communicate a lot.. or misty didn't want to say on public something that sarah could have told her

maybe Sara combined with Misty, who brought the boy,

and then on the hour received the invitation to party

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

AFAICT, people don't have sex before a party and they leave the sex to the end.

He might be shy, but not shy enough not to keep grabbing Sara ass in pretense of other party guests.

But Sara fucking habits is a bit of mystery to me after seeing he rejected vaginal sex with her #2. 

I expect she needs the view income and she can get if she plays around with the guy in her bedroom tonigh.

Don't know what AFAICT is.. but that isn't any rule in any side of the world 😉 ... when horny and will to do it.. sex happen.. before.. during.. after.. 

I expect she have sex because she wants and not because she needs view income.. 

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

maybe Sara combined with Misty, who brought the boy,

and then on the hour received the invitation to party

Yep.. i also think that is the reason they may have leaved and plans changed .. but if was like that why she didn't tell misty or misty didn't tell that here... 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yep.. i also think that is the reason they may have leaved and plans changed .. but if was like that why she didn't tell misty or misty didn't tell that here... 

misty said incomprehensible reasons

which is the same as saying that he thought Sara should stay the😁

or misty does not know about the party, and lisa only invited her out side friends and sara was invited by grant and sara did not want to tale misty about the party because misty was not invited and felt awkward.

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

or misty does not know about the party, and lisa only invited her out side friends and sara was invited by grant and sara did not want to tale misty about the party because misty was not invited and felt awkward.

Knowing that all is online in the site all of them works... guess it was easier to don't hide that kind of things 😁