Em, Lisa & Grant

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Um, Grant has already been around the block enough to know what the hell is going on here. It's ridiculous to think that he doesn't know what Lisa is doing. He knows about CC and since he is a tenant so he fully has access to VH. There is always a possibly that someone can say, "fuck it" and "cheat" simply cause they don't give a fuck anymore and sometime the person getting cheated on doesn't care and they just accept this is a cam show for money and that's kind of what it takes to earn it. But, in this case, I would say it's much more likely that Grant knows exactly what Lisa is up to and he could care less. 

I think Grant knows it. Lisa is the boss. Grant is a weak guy.

• Like 1

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Let's hope you are right... imagine grant discovering everything and tell VH to erase all the images and posts here being deleted!!! 

😎

Surely a tenant wouldn't do that? Surely VH wouldn't delete footage? Oh wait..............

On 5/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, jabbath1987 said:

This morning, VHTV published this news in the weekly digest:

Em temporarily left the project for personal reasons and might be back in the future.

Which ad is the true one ?

7 minutes ago, budda said:

Em temporarily left the project for personal reasons and might be back in the future.

Who cares. Lets move on.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Who cares. Lets move on.

I understand how feel. Personally I would like to see Em come back but only if she's 100% well and if she's able to fully remove Sid and Bob from her life. The triangle is old and awkward at this point. If she's going to continue to be anti-social then I agree with you that it would be best just to move on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, budda said:

Both. They do not contradict.

Em wrote that she was going to her parents. And she will normalize mental health in a hospital. These are personal reasons. I think in the summer we will see Em again - minimum as a guest in Lisa apt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I understand how feel. Personally I would like to see Em come back but only if she's 100% well and if she's able to fully remove Sid and Bob from her life. The triangle is old and awkward at this point. If she's going to continue to be anti-social then I agree with you that it would be best just to move on.

My answer was related to Budda's starting this Em thing again.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Both. They do not contradict.

Em wrote that she was going to her parents. And she will normalize mental health in a hospital. These are personal reasons. I think in the summer we will see Em again - minimum as a guest in Lisa apt.

I still have some doubt about Em writing on this forum that she was going to a hospital for mental health. Why would she do that? And this happened a day after Misty started to write in russian and people started to use Google translate to respond to her. I thought then that someone else did it not Em.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I still have some doubt about Em writing on this forum that she was going to a hospital for mental health. Why would she do that? And this happened a day after Misty started to write in russian and people started to use Google translate to respond to her. I thought then that someone else did it not Em.

If you had to live with Sid, you'll have mental issues also😋

• Upvote 1