Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Big bear here means Misty, too.

If she is with Kyle - then they, together with Em, will drown Lisa (in fact - Lisa is the only one who is trying and doing something now, not everything works - but she is trying).

If she is alone - and try to return to the good old Misty. Then she will have problems with invitations (she had them and when she lived alone, now Misty live in hostel).

And in general - for Misty, to live here is perhaps worst option (Lisa has a slightly different circle friends). Lexy&Pete or even Anastasia - would be a better option. Just because - they have similar interests, party rhythm and preferred guests.

But in general - it's sad. Misty can not leave the project or leave Kyle. And it does not combine now. Objectively. If Misty continues - it will only get worse.:sad:

For example - I always respected Lennox Lewis. But when he realized - his time is running out. He retired. He left the Great Champion. Another Great Champion - Tyson. He did not leave when it was necessary. He was defeated many times. Finished his career as boxing pear for young talents. Being humiliated in fact for a few cents. This is sad.

Me, I'll see Lisa's cat with Otto's dog and Darcie's dog with Marla's cat.

6 hours ago, pahman said:

I think he depends more on Em than on Lisa.

Tossed her on her head..wonder what they're waiting for..becoming a dysfunctional situation..Might be Em's problem but she's gonna need help with it..Lisa and grant have rights too..

20 hours ago, groomy said:

Big bear here means Misty, too.

If she is with Kyle - then they, together with Em, will drown Lisa (in fact - Lisa is the only one who is trying and doing something now, not everything works - but she is trying).

If she is alone - and try to return to the good old Misty. Then she will have problems with invitations (she had them and when she lived alone, now Misty live in hostel).

And in general - for Misty, to live here is perhaps worst option (Lisa has a slightly different circle friends). Lexy&Pete or even Anastasia - would be a better option. Just because - they have similar interests, party rhythm and preferred guests.

But in general - it's sad. Misty can not leave the project or leave Kyle. And it does not combine now. Objectively. If Misty continues - it will only get worse.:sad:

For example - I always respected Lennox Lewis. But when he realized - his time is running out. He retired. He left the Great Champion. Another Great Champion - Tyson. He did not leave when it was necessary. He was defeated many times. Finished his career as boxing pear for young talents. Being humiliated in fact for a few cents. This is sad.

Hi Groomy, did you understood what it is happening.  Why Em is crying so intensely ?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao, Budda

47 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi Groomy, did you understood what it is happening.  Why Em is crying so intensely ?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao, Budda

Based on the timeline, Lisa was blaming Em for something in the loggia, probably for the whole situation. Then Em left angrily and went to her room.

I have the feeling that Sid has no money, no place to live and Em doesn't know what to do with the situation.

lisa-em-sid.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pahman said:

Based on the timeline, Lisa was blaming Em for something in the loggia, probably for the whole situation. Then Em left angrily and went to her room.

I have the feeling that Sid has no money, no place to live and Em doesn't know what to do with the situation.

lisa-em-sid.png

Sid is guilt tripping her..only way to fly is to kick the bird out of the nest.. This relationship is not going to bloom into a loving one..it's dead..move on Sid..