Em, Lisa & Grant

5 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

will we see chloes fuck with another boy finally?🤔

More then 1 year after she arrive you are still expecting that??? guess if was suppose to happen on cams she already had opportunity for that (on the period james wasn't surrounding)

Is that blonde the one that had sex on ex-lisa bedroom?

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

More then 1 year after she arrive you are still expecting that??? guess if was suppose to happen on cams she already had opportunity for that (on the period james wasn't surrounding)

Is that blonde the one that had sex on ex-lisa bedroom?

I do not have the certainty,

As for choles I'm not waiting,

I said that because she is very excited about one of the boys,

but really and very unlikely to happen

By the way that Sara's guy grabbing her ass (and her inner tigh) and she warmly welcomes him I can tell they will fuck tonight. no question about that.

But the question is where the fucking will take place. It could be Em's room, back in Sara room - or god forbid somewhere else.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

By the way that Sara's guy grabbing her ass (and her inner tigh) and she warmly welcomes him I can tell they will fuck tonight. no question about that.

But the question is where the fucking will take place. It could be Em's room, back in Sara room - or god forbid somewhere else.

She already get naked in front of him and he grabbed her at her house.. so grabbing her ass is "peanuts" 😎

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

She already get naked in front of him and he grabbed her at her house.. so grabbing her ass is "peanuts" 😎

Grabbing back in her room was an indication of intimacy and the hint that they know each other before.

My point is:

Seeing him keep grabbing her ass upon any opportunity is a sign of him being horny and need sex ASAP.

Grabbing back in her room was an indication of intimacy and the hint that they know each other before.

My point is:

Seeing him keep grabbing her ass upon any opportunity is a sign of him being horny and need sex ASAP.

well they might come home

if they fuck around here, misty's gonna stay like this😡😂

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

My point is:

So if that is the point (that may be right) why they didn't get a quickie in her house 1h ago?? They had more then time for that especially watching and touching her there naked.. 
Your problem could be if he is a shy guy... that will mean that they didn't had sex in sara bedroom because of that... and they won't have here

I said at other post that it's probable they just went to party and then come back home to do the service (at time didn't expect she will come here lool)

Just now, fasterboss said:

It seems that Misty and Sara are not very much "in sync". I am reading a lot when I read Misty post and what happened after.

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

After knowing this "new" relation in this house.. lets see if sara will stay there much longer

It seems that Misty and Sara are not very much "in sync". I am reading a lot when I read Misty post and what happened after.

"no clear reasons" says one of two things.. or they don't communicate a lot.. or misty didn't want to say on public something that sarah could have told her

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

So if that is the point (that may be right) why they didn't get a quickie in her house 1h ago?? They had more then time for that especially watching and touching her there naked.. 
Your problem could be if he is a shy guy... that will mean that they didn't had sex in sara bedroom because of that... and they won't have here

AFAICT, people don't have sex before a party and they leave the sex to the end.

He might be shy, but not shy enough not to keep grabbing Sara ass in pretense of other party guests.

But Sara fucking habits is a bit of mystery to me after seeing he rejected vaginal sex with her #2. 

I expect she needs the view income and she can get if she plays around with the guy in her bedroom tonigh.