Stella & Stephan Part #2

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

do you know where and under what name chris is doing her solo show? Also Stella has some other shows on other cams she at least she has a page for. Does she cam in other locations as well? Curious

On 4/25/2018 at 5:55 PM, Sparkles said:

New channel for their crew

http://cams.camcaps.net/lady_emily_red/

2020ec8c1ed8b7960d78.jpg

On 4/1/2018 at 9:59 PM, Just In said:

On 4/4/2018 at 11:57 PM, Just In said:

About Stella since she join VH i only saw her broadcasting from here (in the period when changing to this new house she start to broadcast here before becoming online)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

About Stella since she join VH i only saw her broadcasting from here (in the period when changing to this new house she start to broadcast here before becoming online)

Thanks!! looks like they still have the old house open for shows?..I thought Stella might be camming other places because she's gone over night sometimes. Maybe going to school or visiting friends. who knows..

Just now, Houlii said:

Thanks!! looks like they still have the old house open for shows?..I thought Stella might be camming other places because she's gone over night sometimes. Maybe going to school or visiting friends. who knows..

Now where they work it's a different house (an apartment).. That images on quotes was when they was "living" on the Palace

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Now where they work it's a different house (an apartment).. That images on quotes was when they was "living" on the Palace

ah..Thanks..Stephan's had a few new girls stop by lately. Wonder if he took G's job over and is running the shows himself..on the computer alot..