Rhdem

Stella & Stephan Part #2

wb Stella and Stephan, finally a good house! i like it... no so big and cams are ok 

• Like 1

wellcome cam girls

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅi, oturuyor ve iç mekanGörüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅi, iç mekanGörüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅiGörüntünün olası içeriÄi: bir veya daha fazla kiÅi, oturan insanlar ve iç mekan

Now let's see if there will be something to watch besides camming. If not place keeps getting ignored...

New Place rocks..!!!  Much better and like home..Caming is gonna part of it.. so much better..!!!

Very nice house in my opinion the best they have

Even for their jobs it seems way better then the others and now doesn't seems to have the problem of the computer in from of cams

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol what happened to poor Teddy? 😉

Teddy3.thumb.JPG.2ef067df8f08c55ea2bfe7408b962f2a.JPG  0   280.13 kB

He's had enough and is trying to off himself, the only problem is that he forgot he don't breath.😁

• Like 1

So they got a new House and then what !???

Fake Cam Shows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stella and that other lady sticking that ugly thing and wiggling their asses makes me cringe !! 

What a pathetic freak show. It’s not even lesbian for fuck sake.Atleast the cam shows at Julya Raul are interesting. Raul gets to fuck Kiki, Julya and Alexandra.

I would say this again..this house sucks.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nack said:

Fake Cam Shows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stella and that other lady sticking that ugly thing and wiggling their asses makes me cringe !! 

What a pathetic freak show. It’s not even lesbian for fuck sake.Atleast the cam shows at Julya Raul are interesting. Raul gets to fuck Kiki, Julya and Alexandra.

Were they born with that thing sticking out their pussy's or did no one cut the cord lol

What a waste of fucking time but no doubt some watch this crap.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Were they born with that thing sticking out their pussy's or did no one cut the cord lol

What a waste of fucking time but no doubt some watch this crap.

Don't know who's the sadder those performing or those watching lol.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nack said:

5 hours ago, Luka M. said:

So far. Same shit - different apartment.

I wonder why they even have a kitchen or living room. Renting one bedroom for that boring stuff would be enough... 🙄

• Like 2