Stella & Stephan Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really strange. Never had any problems with that preview bar. I agree the refresh rate could be a little higher. But usually it works as it should work...

But for me is working normally, because it's not related with number of viewers.. (but agree on the part that should rotate more for other houses... it's something i say since day one at the time they got 5 cams from the same house in 6 images)

Now for example:
Patrick&clair house is at left... one person in bed sleeping... That means more people are watching that then misty&kyle? or nyusha&ronny? or marla? or others that are awake (also have now empty lola&otto and kira sleeping)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But for me is working normally, because it's not related with number of viewers.. (but agree on the part that should rotate more for other houses... it's something i say since day one at the time they got 5 cams from the same house in 6 images)

Now for example:
Patrick&clair house is at left... one person in bed sleeping... That means more people are watching that then misty&kyle? or nyusha&ronny? or marla? or others that are awake (also have now empty lola&otto and kira sleeping)

Dean & Candy for me are left. Makes sense they get views at the moment as Drew is there and people expect action...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Dean & Candy for me are left. Makes sense they get views at the moment as Drew is there and people expect action...

you guys make me look like an amateur.  haha