Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's a good thing that whitney & jerar broke up & wound up here together so that neither of them or clair & patrik can have any sex. after all i didn't want to see that stuff anyway!

Capture_2018_05_14_17_59_44_220.png  0   727.59 kB

6Y05.gif  0   796.35 kB

tenor.gif  0   762.08 kB

wiq5h1.gif  0   854.62 kB

Agree. That really is a strange decision without any sense to me yet. Soon all three will get kicked out...

Patrik and Clair have their own bedroom to fuck in if they want to fuck so this "issue" isn't even a real issue for anybody. I'm more interested to see what happens between Whitney and Jerar when he comes to visit and what happens if Whitney brings her new friend around when Jerar comes to visit.

whitney took shower and shaved pussy. clair has dressed in red. flexible guest girl is there. let us hope something for tonight.

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: 3 kiÅi, gülümseyen insanlar, oturan insanlar

19 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Patrik and Clair have their own bedroom to fuck in if they want to fuck so this "issue" isn't even a real issue for anybody. I'm more interested to see what happens between Whitney and Jerar when he comes to visit and what happens if Whitney brings her new friend around when Jerar comes to visit.

True

But what also makes an apartment interesting is when they have sex all over the place. Thus far, the couch has been used a lot for fucking, jurking and simply rest naked.  With Whitney there, it will be different.  If you noticed, last night, after sex, they had to dress up to go from the bedroom to the shower room.  Before, they were simply just walking there totally naked.  Big changes and not for the best.  

For Whitney, please correct me if I missed it, but event though she had a guy in her bed on the night Jerar was kicked out,   they slept fully dressed  and there was no sex between them.  And since she arrived at Patrik's  she only had fun with Clair in the bath tub.  No sex with a guy.   I still strongly believe that she is a lesbian with some limited bisex activities with guys only to please the gallery and to take advantage of those guys.  Unless she proves otherwise, she is still a coldfish with guys

• Like 3