Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

9 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

True

But what also makes an apartment interesting is when they have sex all over the place. Thus far, the couch has been used a lot for fucking, jurking and simply rest naked.  With Whitney there, it will be different.  If you noticed, last night, after sex, they had to dress up to go from the bedroom to the shower room.  Before, they were simply just walking there totally naked.  Big changes and not for the best.  

For Whitney, please correct me if I missed it, but event though she had a guy in her bed on the night Jerar was kicked out,   they slept fully dressed  and there was no sex between them.  And since she arrived at Patrik's  she only had fun with Clair in the bath tub.  No sex with a guy.   I still strongly believe that she is a lesbian with some limited bisex activities with guys only to please the gallery and to take advantage of those guys.  Unless she proves otherwise, she is still a coldfish with guys

Tend to agree with you Ben that she prefers women 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All cams are freezing there. Made a ticket...

thanks. ı did one too.

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

True

But what also makes an apartment interesting is when they have sex all over the place. Thus far, the couch has been used a lot for fucking, jurking and simply rest naked.  With Whitney there, it will be different.  If you noticed, last night, after sex, they had to dress up to go from the bedroom to the shower room.  Before, they were simply just walking there totally naked.  Big changes and not for the best.  

For Whitney, please correct me if I missed it, but event though she had a guy in her bed on the night Jerar was kicked out,   they slept fully dressed  and there was no sex between them.  And since she arrived at Patrik's  she only had fun with Clair in the bath tub.  No sex with a guy.   I still strongly believe that she is a lesbian with some limited bisex activities with guys only to please the gallery and to take advantage of those guys.  Unless she proves otherwise, she is still a coldfish with guys

yes. our colleague doesn't seem to realize that the behavior changes when others are in the apt. girls that run around naked tend to cover up when visitors are there (except zoe from vv:heart:). now 3 couples are there with no room for anything to happen. i believe that it was a huge mistake to kick whitney out just at the time where she was loosening up to be replaced by coco & axel whose sex only lasts between 5 to 10 minutes!

Capture_2018_05_15_16_27_23_223.png

giphy.gif

It's a Good Point and well made; as a method of getting a progressive removal of clothes or escalation of sexual activity it remains a good one, allowing for smoke/drink/loo breaks. I wondered if the girls here had overplanned this party to get it off to a quick start. Compare this with Foxy and Kira's apartment party where, when Nina set about it, they all began playing very quickly. She is using a combination of methods, including the spinner, and forfeits but no doubt the clothes will begin to come off there quite soon. Meanwhile Kira plays the topless hostess part well!

Edited by Oldstalker
typos (multiple - b****y spellcheckers

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Even more: 

NRCM1.thumb.JPG.c05a50273674413d03c517b03f5bf63e.JPG

ı have used yr cap in my post. hope you do not mind.