Coco & Axel

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197

It is a norm menagement. This realms are situated in the biggest ressort of U.  The season started. The rent is crazy (500 -1000 evro a month).

17 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

It is a norm menagement. This realms are situated in the biggest ressort of U.  The season started. The rent is crazy (500 -1000 evro a month).

No.

1) If the contract is long-term, then the price is stable. For new apartments - they will be difficult (or rather expensive) to open there. I agree.

2) They objectively have no any chance in Today VH. But I thought they would live at least 1 month. The question is - why? Why settle people - who can not survive. Managers are well aware of current requirements and what they can earn. They use the wrong group of potential participants. No parties. No orgies. No regular intriguing guests. Why settle such participants? If clearly a maximum of month is really few weeks (because of content inflation, I wrote above - before beginners have golden month = now only few gold days).

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

No.

1) If the contract is long-term, then the price is stable. For new apartments - they will be difficult (or rather expensive) to open there. I agree.

2) They objectively have no any chance in Today VH. But I thought they would live at least 1 month. The question is - why? Why settle people - who can not survive. Managers are well aware of current requirements and what they can earn. They use the wrong group of potential participants. No parties. No orgies. No regular intriguing guests. Why settle such participants? If clearly a maximum of month is really few weeks (because of content inflation, I wrote above - before beginners have golden month = now only few gold days).

Could be related with sub-managers wanting to earn money??? 

Guest maitre197

There are the short trend and there are the long trend. Groomy  is right. The short trend - inexpecting conflict between Jerar and Withney. The managers found the occasionally echange. Maybe they found the new echange for old echange. For example,  Spiderman with a new  FLY. The long trend - 1) VH is in the stage of grown of bussines cycle. 2) Change of content is a result of bad work of the rest participants. For example, see on Ben.  What is he doing Monday. Masturbation in the morninig and in the eveninig. Tueday he fucks №1 - Selena. What he must do?  Search the new girls every day! 

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

No.

Quit strange. A lot more and thorough casting needed. Curious how long the next ones will stay. Managers should know not every participant applying is suitable...