Coco & Axel

6 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

What he must do?  Search the new girls every day!

That is essentially what Misty did when she first moved in. The difference was that was really able to pay off for her because there weren't 30 other apartments on the list. Ben could literally fuck a different girl every day oft the week for a month and people would be interested for a few days before they started tuning out.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, groomy said:

No views - no money. Managers not Anna and Alex, but Alex and Lina. Therefore, you do not earn money - bye-bye.

Demographic is everything to a website nowadays. I would think, the people in these "PROJECTS" would be aware of the contract they sign, which stats, nothing more than living a healthy normal life, with the understanding there being watched. Are their bonuses, maybe? But I'll guarantee you it's NOT in their contract. To force someone into an awkward situation to gain profit, would be Greed and Sad, and in some places, unconstitutional. I don't think VHTV is crossing that path. IMO - VHTV has impressed me in the past 2.5 months. Their Demographic is through the roof, and they know this, and so does their competition. The only disagreement I have would be the placements of a few CAMS. 

I never had the opportunity to tune into Coco & Axel lives, since my membership has been terminated temporarily. Nevertheless, I assume, VHTV is agreeing with their fan base. A little bit bias, IMO. I mean, if I'm running the show, (WHICH I KNOW I'M NOT)  I would not necessarily shut down an apartment base on non - performance. (if that's the case) The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual is Character. And as we all know, we all have our personal favorites. And if I'm running things, she's NOT going anywhere, give her a little bit more time, meaning, infatuation is at hand. Fuck, everything else. That's reality and business! VHTV, Now platform, makes it impossible to watch other Apartments. ("Slowdown you're going to fast, you've got to make it last." ) At night, I close my eyes, and my Pineal Gland, (The pineal gland,  a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain) keeps taking snapshots of Clara's exceptional Ass. That to me is progress. KUDOS to VHTV.  30.gif.7824241267deec72e2f48e240f069f99.gif

Guest maitre197
9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Are their bonuses, maybe? 

The standard of living and profits of participants is higher than the average for Ukraine and Russia. 50 000 - 70 000  dollars in Florida.

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Pas de vue - pas d'argent. Les gestionnaires non Anna et Alex, mais Alex et Lina. Par conséquent, vous ne gagnez pas d'argent - bye-bye.

Is it your opinion or VH information?
There could be many other reasons.

27 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Demographic is everything to a website nowadays. I would think, the people in these "PROJECTS" would be aware of the contract they sign, which stats, nothing more than living a healthy normal life, with the understanding there being watched. Are their bonuses, maybe? But I'll guarantee you it's NOT in their contract. To force someone into an awkward situation to gain profit, would be Greed and Sad, and in some places, unconstitutional. I don't think VHTV is crossing that path. IMO - VHTV has impressed me in the past 2.5 months. Their Demographic is through the roof, and they know this, and so does their competition. The only disagreement I have would be the placements of a few CAMS. 

I never had the opportunity to tune into Coco & Axel lives, since my membership has been terminated temporarily. Nevertheless, I assume, VHTV is agreeing with their fan base. A little bit bias, IMO. I mean, if I'm running the show, (WHICH I KNOW I'M NOT)  I would not necessarily shut down an apartment base on non - performance. The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual is Character. And as we all know, we all have our personal favorites. And if I'm running things, she's NOT going anywhere, give her a little bit more time, meaning, infatuation is at hand. Fuck, every else. That's reality and business! VHTV, Now platform, makes it impossible to watch other Apartments. ("Slowdown you're going to fast, you've got to make it last." ) At night, I close my eyes, and my Pineal Gland, (The pineal gland,  a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain) keeps taking snapshots of Clara's exceptional Ass. That to me is progress. KUDOS to VHTV.  30.gif.7824241267deec72e2f48e240f069f99.gif

I don't think it's VH that take this kind of decisions in such short time... It's managers or sub-managers .. the problem i see is from 100% with VH taking 50% then managers and sub managers and tenants.. imagine what goes for tenants in a project that doubled their number of houses in little more then 7 months but from what was said the subscribers numbers didn't grow on the same amount.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the bottom line point as groomy stated is that there are just too many apts.

Should we say too many "Fluff" apartments such as Marla & Hector?

I personally have to problem with new apartments like Clair & Patrik. But as soon as I know it is a dildo-only CB cam show place, it automatically added to my growing ignore list.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Is it your opinion or VH information?
There could be many other reasons.

well if you see the houses that was closed this year.. 9 in 13 belongs to alex&lina, then you have catherine&john (independent) edda&joe + Chad&Todd (George) and Alice&Pavel (Jeka)

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Should we say too many "Fluff" apartments such as Marla & Hector?

I personally have to problem with new apartments like Clair & Patrik. But as soon as I know it is a dildo-only CB cam show place, it automatically added to my growing ignore list.

exactly. the dead wood needs to go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

well if you see the houses that was closed this year.. 9 in 13 belongs to alex&lina, then you have catherine&john (independent) edda&joe + Chad&Todd (George) and Alice&Pavel (Jeka)

If your numbers are correct, Alex & Lina are even worse casting than Alex & Anna!