Emma and Julio General Chat May - December 2018

Penetration seem to hurt her, and she can't seem to relax because of it, she is always on the alert to push him off if he gets too excited, or it hurts. Very pity, cause otherwise they're really great.

• StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

nice to see a bush on a girl on here I think she might be the only one and its funny she replaced one that did too

The first day I kind of figured she had a Bush.  The Eyebrows were a Signature.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 4:44 PM, EMMETT111 said:

nice to see a bush on a girl on here I think she might be the only one and its funny she replaced one that did too

And it wouldn't bother me one little bit if she shaved it off completely. 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

And it wouldn't bother me one little bit if she shaved it off completely. 😊

Pubic hair does have a purpose, providing a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury, protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens.

It is time to declare an end to the war on pubic hair, and allow it to stay right where it belongs.        :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Pubic hair does have a purpose, providing a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury, protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens.

It is time to declare an end to the war on pubic hair, and allow it to stay right where it belongs.        :biggrin:

YUCK!! 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, EMMETT111 said:

I hope she never shaves it off 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1