New girl Anastasiia

• 4 weeks later...

I have come to the conclusion after many weeks of watching Anastasia that she only uses her pussy for one thing, and that is peeing !!

She has no clue that organ is used to have sex, or to relieve the tensions of life through self pleasure. I have completely given up on her and her saving it for marriage friend in the 2nd floor retirement center.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:49 AM, moos54 said:

why? she's the more open mind of the two girls in this room 

they are both worthless as far as I am concerned I have not seen anything that impressed me at all from either of them

• Like 2

Anastasiia is most definably a "Celibate Asexual" species of the female form. What a waste of such an incredible human female.

I have seen her even show one sign that she is sexual in any way at all, she does not respond to sexual touches from the others.

I really thought she may just be frigid, but I think she is actually ASEXUAL, she simply does not desire sex, masturbation, or sensual touching at all.

She is more concerned in her art work than anything I can see.

Like I have said what an incredible waste of such perfect ass and legs, and very cute smile. She is always home and a lot by herself.

55 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Anastasiia is most definably a "Celibate Asexual" species of the female form. What a waste of such an incredible human female.

I have seen her even show one sign that she is sexual in any way at all, she does not respond to sexual touches from the others.

I really thought she may just be frigid, but I think she is actually ASEXUAL, she simply does not desire sex, masturbation, or sensual touching at all.

Like I have said what an incredible waste of such perfect ass and legs, and very cute smile. She is always home and a lot by herself.

She has done it a few times though it was under the cover, I think she just dont feel the need to do it everyday like Mila and Adri. She is not here to give us a sex show.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She has done it a few times though it was under the cover, I think she just dont feel the need to do it everyday like Mila and Adri. She is not here to give us a sex show.

Fagen you must be confused, maybe the other one that is in that room that is saving it for marriage, but not Madam A Sexual, She is scared to even scratch her own pussy on camera.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

She must have had a very bad experience when she was younger.  I don't blame her for not wanting anything to do with the men from over there......they are all a bunch of losers!!!

On 6/27/2018 at 5:46 PM, Thestarider said:

I agree! but she does  masturbate.. just under her blankets and i honestly would love to see them both go and leave the project as they have been here for a month and have not really done much besides  shower,shit and sleep, plus paint!  

• 2 weeks later...