Your All-time Favorite Song

rammer

We all have one.  Please share with us yours in case we might have missed a possible new favorite.  If you can provide a link to your song that would be awesome.  Let's see where this goes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Your words will never hurt me Pirate.  I listen and take to heart everything you say to me......except for that Tiny Tim bullshit LOL.  Now.......LZ is a different story!  One of the greatest groups ever!!  I grew up to all their stuff and still cherish it to this day......good choice my friend!!

I guess I'm just a................

Dreamer 🙂

• Like 2

I am tempted, with my magical powers, to move  this entire thread to the Old Dude's Juke Box. These are all some great songs. Songs that Old Dudes love.

And Rammer, I've got all the early Pink Floyd vinyl. Flashback stuff. Stuff that didn't make it to CD intact. I mean, before anybody knew what Pink Floyd was about. Come on over with a bag of pecans and a bottle of Scotch, and I'll throw them on the turntable.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCdEXjzdpo

• Like 2