Evie & Mike, Sofie

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

yes 😞 😞

I think she is too nice a girl for a site like this though having said that she was not at all shy in the bathroom maybe if she had some men friends things could have been different but the apartment layout was not good for sharing with Evie & Mike.

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think she is too nice a girl for a site like this though having said that she was not at all shy in the bathroom maybe if she had some men friends things could have been different but the apartment layout was not good for sharing with Evie & Mike.

I still think that she was just visiting them (or living there for some period) since this is the real house of them... Not a house that they move for the project. Don't know why they add her name to the project but to me makes all the sense to be like that then what happens in other houses

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I still think that she was just visiting them (or living there for some period) since this is the real house of them... Not a house that they move for the project. Don't know why they add her name to the project but to me makes all the sense to be like that then what happens in other houses

I think Evie said one day that Sofie was there till she got an apartment for herself.

• Like 1