Ary & George Part #3

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why is jj's pic so much better then yours @Sparkles? No offense, just curious why it is. 🤔

I have no idea.. his colors always seems with better contrast (don't know if he give some "auto-level" on colors) and with a frame and his files normally are way bigger (MB).. Could be because of software or hardware

My original files have normally 1Mb but attachment centers compress always to around 100kb-200kb

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

646495268_bandicam2018-10-0222-26-12-120.thumb.jpg.a62c7f465856994a3fbddd6a54d3aeae.jpg  1   175.87 kB bandicam-2018-10-02-22-26-12-120797289bb

1st at attachment center / 2nd at keep4u (press on zoom and you will see the difference) but i guess that kind compression happens with all pics at attachment center

Just looking at them without clicking on them they look the same. Neither have as much contrast and clarity as jj's. But his are much larger files.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just looking at them without clicking on them they look the same. Neither have as much contrast and clarity as jj's. But his are much larger files.

Yep, i talked with stncld about that and he says that normally the forum put all pics with same size if they are bigger (in pixels) then 1000 (that why without clicking they have the same size).. and when you click them you will see the full resolution of the image..

what i never understood is why some pics have always the same visible size (budda, jjkopite, mine -before and after attachment center), jab, just in also i think) and others are way bigger on forum.. k_lane, purplewarp and others that i don't remember.. (and some even uses also keep4u that i used).. 

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Think it might be hardware, I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1081Ti graphics card and a 4K monitor, best visual display I have ever come across!

I guess it's that and with the full screen option on 4k.. what is the original size of each photo before uploading to get that 2mb-2.5mb?? 

i use the board graphic card and bandicam with 1664x941 size window