Ary & George Part #3

43 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

why never ?

Because I highly doubt George is into sharing Ary with other guys, I doubt even more that Ary even wants to do anything with other guys, and I'm almost certain that she is not going to anything behind his back. That's why I say, will never happen. The guy has more chance getting with Anni. If he really does want to fuck Ary, he's gonna be really disappointed.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because I highly doubt George is into sharing Ary with other guys, I doubt even more that Ary even wants to do anything with other guys, and I'm almost certain that she is not going to anything behind his back. That's why I say, will never happen. The guy has more chance getting with Anni. If he really does want to fuck Ary, he's gonna be really disappointed.

but i remenber she did it with another guy they where all the  4  and he didnt was against sharing ary with the other guy 

20 minutes ago, aliharrach said:

but i remenber she did it with another guy they where all the  4  and he didnt was against sharing ary with the other guy 

Ary has never done anything sexual with another guy. Most has gotten naked in a group setting.