Ary & George Part #3

Watching these three during the strip card game last night and watching Ary talking with the guest guy I will say this, I'm still not sure these two are going to end up hooking up but in the small chance that it does happen, I really really hope he doesn't clam up and really pounds the hell out of her. Also, if they do ever get to that level, I'm 99% confident that George will be also be involved.

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Watching these three during the strip card game last night and watching Ary talking with the guest guy I will say this, I'm still not sure these two are going to end up hooking up but in the small chance that it does happen, I really really hope he doesn't clam up and really pounds the hell out of her. Also, if they do ever get to that level, I'm 99% confident that George will be also be involved.

with this guy or another they will do it but not very fast ,when we forget it and lose hope in it , it will happen

57 minutes ago, x1000 said:

with this guy or another they will do it but not very fast ,when we forget it and lose hope in it , it will happen

I can't say if it's intentionally drawn out or if they are legitimately taking their time easing into things but I do admit that I'm liking this anticipation of "will they?/won't they?" It keeps me guessing. Plus I love seeing things moving forward day by day in a progressing manner. Hopefully you're right and it will happen some day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't say if it's intentionally drawn out or if they are legitimately taking their time easing into things but I do admit that I'm liking this anticipation of "will they?/won't they?" It keeps me guessing. Plus I love seeing things moving forward day by day in a progressing manner. Hopefully you're right and it will happen some day.

what is making me say it will happen that swinging not one way if they are really into it  ,they will do it again and again with the chosen suitable person in the suitable time,

ScreenHunter 1070.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

Dummer Typ. Ich dachte, Ary einen besseren Geschmack hatte. Alles ist total langweilig jetzt. Ich werde nur halten hier beobachten, wenn Anni zurück.

He is just a friend of Ary's. Female tenants are allowed to have guy friends that they don't have to fuck, right? This is a place where they are trying to be as real as they can, let's respect that and see what happens.

In the words of Becca, "you have to accept them for who they are not what you want them to be". 😉

• Like 2