Ary & George Part #3

12 hours ago, Nindoora said:

This girl deserves her name to be included with Ary & George. Really cute and hot and I think spent a lot of time at VH than some separate room holders who came and vanished quickly.

I think it's cause she comes and goes. She's just a guest. In the scheme of things it doesn't really matter since AG are the managers. 

I think it also means that she hasn't signed anything with VHTV as an official tenant. Not exactly sure what that entails. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 5:22 PM, Sexygirl said:

Hello. Please don’t speack if you don t know the situation. You think I will fuck with someone with no emotions ? No! And for this it is needed time. I see about some day you don’t like us and don t like what a heppend in the apartament. Please , just go and watch other real apartaments. Thank you. 

Sexygirl, I love this game between you. Time is not important. I do not understand your conversations, it's even better !!

• Like 1

On 9/25/2018 at 6:22 PM, Sexygirl said:

Hello. Please don’t speack if you don t know the situation. You think I will fuck with someone with no emotions ? No! And for this it is needed time. I see about some day you don’t like us and don t like what a heppend in the apartament. Please , just go and watch other real apartaments. Thank you. 

Oh really? Why do you need to fuck with someone when you already have (someone called George) 

You're really funny 

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Oh really? Why do you need to fuck with someone when you already have (someone called George) 

You're really funny 

They clearly have some interest is swinging for whatever reason that may be. What's your point? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They clearly have some interest is swinging for whatever reason that may be. What's your point? 

I have no point. I guess she's got to follow the script given to her. That's the whole issue. Don't come to tell me feelings and passion. 

5 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I have no point. I guess she's got to follow the script given to her. That's the whole issue. Don't come to tell me feelings and passion. 

No worries, you're welcome to you opinion. Just curious! Who do you think is writing the script Ary, George, Anni, or perhaps the subscribers? 

• Like 1