Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mira seems to be happy again ❣️

Yeah Henry has got his eye on the girl in blue shorts. Although she left early on her first visit so not sure if she is in to all this sex stuff.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Wouldn't say that Mira was looking that Happy?

Read the previous today posts and you will understand why.. and imagine.. today she is better compared with yesterday (guess vera was called to rescue her again)

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Read the previous today posts and you will understand why.. and imagine.. today she is better compared with yesterday (guess vera was called to rescue her again)

I was drunker than a hound last night (big celebration) and don't remember seeing the storyline.  After reading the last two pages of posts I understand..  Forgive me for stating the obvious but sometimes ignorance is bliss..:confused:

• Like 1

BTW, if I insulted anyone last night I apologize today.  I am solely responsible for the condition I was in but I refuse to accept responsibility for any dumb assed comments I made.  I was talking out of a bottle, so to speak. and I am paying for it today.  So all of you quit typing so damm loud!!!😬

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I was drunker than a hound last night (big celebration) and don't remember seeing the storyline.  After reading the last two pages of posts I understand..  Forgive me for stating the obvious but sometimes ignorance is bliss..:confused:

It's explained why the site went down yesterday 😁😁

• Like 1