Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Add Jason and we have a good trio to visit all the girls 😇

This is why it's so bad that Mira and Henry are so isolated from the rest of the gang. I would love to see Darren working on Courtney. And I think Mira and Henry would possibly get along pretty well with Jason and Courtney, but language barriers and all that so I can't say for sure. They would absolutely get along with Dean.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

This is why it's so bad that Mira and Henry are so isolated from the rest of the gang. I would love to see Darren working on Courtney. And I think Mira and Henry would possibly get along pretty well with Jason and Courtney, but language barriers and all that so I can't say for sure.

All of them are russians and all works for same manager... but not in the same city

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is why it's so bad that Mira and Henry are so isolated from the rest of the gang. I would love to see Darren working on Courtney. And I think Mira and Henry would possibly get along pretty well with Jason and Courtney, but language barriers and all that so I can't say for sure. They would absolutely get along with Dean.

If it has tits, a pussy and a pulse Dean is all in 😂

• Like 1