Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

do they have moving cam in their apt?

Yes, they have one cam that move on VH cam but i don't think it's physically.. it's with zoom .. the other one that they move to do the POV it's a normal webcam

I remember saw a picture of it.. Will try to see if find 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, they have one cam that move on VH cam but i don't think it's physically.. it's with zoom .. the other one that they move to do the POV it's a normal webcam

I remember saw a picture of it.. Will try to see if find 

support vhtv says that they have not such cam with dual stream

8 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

support vhtv says that they have not such cam with dual stream

That cam they have to do the zoom is more recent (from the time they add another cam in lounge). but they had used vh cam feeds on their chaturbate show.. We all here saw that and comment.. They was doing the show from the kitchen (using VH feed) while the "directors" was in the LR.. They also did one time in bedroom with vh signal

Didn't find image of the cam in the house, it's not exactly but lookalike this

LTD0442DK-1TB.jpg

The images from that cam with different angles
cam117_hi-152901663431b03ac1cc5f65c0.jpg
cam117_hi-1529191788d176b9b427e20758.jpg
cam117_hi-1529191928e2c8cf04f9150aad.jpg
cam117_hi-1529714391969d2720924da136.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That cam they have to do the zoom is more recent (from the time they add another cam in lounge). but they had used vh cam feeds on their chaturbate show.. We all here saw that and comment.. They was doing the show from the kitchen (using VH feed) while the "directors" was in the LR.. They also did one time in bedroom with vh signal

Didn't find image of the cam in the house, it's not exactly but lookalike this

LTD0442DK-1TB.jpg

The images from that cam with different angles
cam117_hi-152901663431b03ac1cc5f65c0.jpg
cam117_hi-1529191788d176b9b427e20758.jpg
cam117_hi-1529191928e2c8cf04f9150aad.jpg
cam117_hi-1529714391969d2720924da136.jpg

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Julya did tapped into several different cams and CH Support said it was acceptable. 

Dear Amy,

Good day, Amy,
thank you for the email!

There's nothing to worry about.
It's not prohibited to do it. Julia is trying to attract more people to watch VHTV, she is not doing it for free. 

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House

it is different cams (i mean this cam has not streamed on CB). VHTV not prohibited and moreover can help to setting up cams to translation on different sites, but they do not did it before

Mira is so, so special and i could not imagine being ok with her fucking different guys --especially when she doesnt seem to really enjoy it---She is the absolute meaning of the word sexy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

it is different cams. VHTV not prohibited and moreover can help to setting up cams to translation on different sites, but they do not did it before

Sorry but it wasn't different cams.. they was using VH cams to do that... we all saw it.. Or we are talking about different things and is being lost in translation or they aren't telling what already happen
Remember that being discussed here because it was unexpected to see. 

I will send you in private message some links and will try to see if find some pictures or posts about it

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry but it wasn't different cams.. they was using VH cams to do that... we all saw it.. Or we are talking about different things and is being lost in translation or they aren't telling what already happen
Remember that being discussed here because it was unexpected to see. 

I will send you in private message some links and will try to see if find some pictures or posts about it

ok thanks. we will be waiting for links😉