Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

Seeing the girls with these ridiculous lush antennas sticking out their pussies makes them look like soulness robots to me.👎🙈 It's a pity as these things can be fun when used right like Courtney & Jason and Nathan lately did. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

i think this is about the LOVENSE LUSH levels

On these case it wasn't... Julya&Raul normally have "stages/levels" on their shows... (each stage/levels normally 2000 tokens) and ends with a ticket show . Remember they received around 15000 tokens in one of their shows
For me the problem they have it's the same of the latina studios... big difference.. who watch them also at VH knows that it's all fake because knows what happen behind the shows

Getting serious again now all these lush shit is completely fake. Look how big or rather small this thing is. And girls behave like they got bitten by a hornet when activated. In this small thing there must fit in a battery and some vibration motor. Motor can't be strong as long there is no secret tiny nuclear power plant built in 🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

On these case it wasn't... Julya&Raul normally have "stages/levels" on their shows... (each stage/levels normally 2000 tokens) and ends with a ticket show . Remember they received around 15000 tokens in one of their shows

thanks for that info=)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. Mike&Evie talks a lot even if not in perfect english.. And it seems the way she talks it's people that she "knows" for a long time.. Sometimes having 1000 followers could be better then having 10000 ... 
Camarads also have an enormous amount of girls working in studios for them 

Yes. But here's the statistics. Having 14k online - the probability of donating more than only 150 people online.

Just now:

1 place - 16k online but only for free hard action.

2 place - 2400 and 75 tokens income last time.

3 place - 1800 and only few tokens.

4 place - 1800 and apt in Dominican Republic donate target FFM.

All big studios offline now.

Mira and Henry can try. We must try everything in life! But do not wait for super result.:angel:

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

thanks for that info=)

I edited my post to add:

For me the problem they have it's the same of the latina studios... big difference.. who watch them also at VH knows that it's all fake because knows what happen behind the shows

They could have lost some money from CB tokens because of that.. Because if people believed that what happen at CB is true.. then when they arrive to VH they saw what was all about. (and they even had VH feed on their CB channel, changing the cams during their shows) 

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

thanks for that info=)

What they do is telling people 🐮💩somebody is trying a lush and the other does not know about. Unbelievable there are really people out there believing it 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Yes. But here's the statistics. Having 14k online - the probability of donating more than only 150 people online.

Just now:

1 place - 16k online but only for free hard action.

2 place - 2400 and 75 tokens income last time.

3 place - 1800 and only few tokens.

4 place - 1800 and apt in Dominican Republic donate target FFM.

All big studios offline now.

Mira and Henry can try. We must try everything in life! But do not wait for super result.:angel:

(bold) Yep, agree on that... that's why said to be patience on first times and see if it's a thing they would like to keep doing it... the pandora gate was open.. so ...  POV videos was always a thing that wouldn't never arrive to VH and now more and more that is a reality here... the same was also said about cam houses and ... 

I see that about statistic.. but normally some houses have loyal "fans" people that don't bother to always be spending money with them..  and follow all of them, and if they have a nice amount of that viewers could give them more money (in theory) then other shows from some houses that i saw with many K viewers and almost no tokens

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

there's a one big similarity between cb and cc users: both websites are visited by enormous amount of freeloaders