Polly & Ray Part #2

39 minutes ago, itsme said:

By the way - Valery does the right things. Watch - on the other participants. What are their chips? What are the movements/events.

Courtney:

8900.jpg

8901.jpg

Clara&Stas. But - this is their usual routine. Clara is now moving to hour+ masturbation sessions on webcam-style.

8902.jpg

7896.jpg

Nina

8903.jpg

If I were a manager, Nina and Clara - required for viewing (as they do on the camera, day and week time management, activity timing and etc) to all new tenants. Others? Complicated. Only some activities. Just for an example - Roberta. Her chip - crazy parties with role-playing games, guys/girls/toys, BDSM, anal, etc. New tenant will not find anything interesting. Perhaps some epic orgies/fucking - with good technical part and some chips. For example, same Zack and Selma (Pablo&Juliet apt) - that they are fuck all over apartment, with 10+ positions (but there is wild energy of the process brought key factor - for example, Zack today with a new girl so-so).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

By the way - Valery does the right things. Watch - on the other participants. What are their chips? What are the movements/events.

Courtney:

8900.jpg

8901.jpg

Clara&Stas. But - this is their usual routine. Clara is now moving to hour+ masturbation sessions on webcam-style.

8902.jpg

7896.jpg

Nina

8903.jpg

If I were a manager, Nina and Clara - required for viewing (as they do on the camera, day and week time management, activity timing and etc) to all new tenants. Others? Complicated. Only some activities. Just for an example - Roberta. Her chip - crazy parties with role-playing games, guys/girls/toys, BDSM, anal, etc. New tenant will not find anything interesting. Perhaps some epic orgies/fucking - with good technical part and some chips. For example, same Zack and Selma (Pablo&Juliet apt) - that they are fuck all over apartment, with 10+ positions (but there is wild energy of the process brought key factor - for example, Zack today with a new girl so-so).

You really think what Valery and Clara do is interesting? The first time maybe. Second time it is nothing but totally boring 🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You really think what Valery and Clara do is interesting? The first time maybe. Second time it is nothing but totally boring 🤦‍♂️

Clara is successful - I guarantee this. Her strategy is successful. But I do not watch too. I heard some numbers. She has good statistics and stability.

The masturbation hours also works. And actively exploited by the participants.

Ekran-Goruntusu-476aa30c89994e0ab41.png

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Clara is successful - I guarantee this. Her strategy is successful. But I do not watch too. I heard some numbers. She has good statistics and stability.

The masturbation hours also works. And actively exploited by the participants.

Ekran-Goruntusu-476aa30c89994e0ab41.png

🤦‍♂️Another place I do not watch at all.