Polly & Ray Part #2

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You really think what Valery and Clara do is interesting? The first time maybe. Second time it is nothing but totally boring

I agree. I think all those hour long masturbation shows are boring. But I think it works for some because they already have established fans. It works for girls like Ella and Clara. But Cleo does it and nobody cares.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree. I think all those hour long masturbation shows are boring. But I think it works for some because they already have established fans. It works for girls like Ella and Clara. But Cleo does it and nobody cares.

Cleo is one of the girls with no personality at all. Just my opinion of course 🤪

i think that groomy was refering to the fact that valery is paying attention to the other apts to see what is popular so that she can learn from it! more tenants should follow that lead! and btw ever since someone noticed that ruby was reading cc her activity level has increased tremendously!

4 hours ago, groomy said:

The masturbation hours also works. And actively exploited by the participants.

Don't forget that the constant advertising with track code links to VH tenants houses  on CB could have brought a lot of subscribers that loves to watch that kind of fake shows of masturbation or just putting the pussy on cams.. that's why i said that  "CB fake shows" are great for vh new strategy.
And well VH also have now the typical wishlist from CB "models" channels