Foxy, Kira - Part #3

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

One of the very few houses that are tonight!

But it's all an matter of tastes,Dean&candy had "action"lots of times and i almost never watch it,depends if you like the residents in it,the guests,the situation,but I totaly understand some enjoy some things other don't,and the absoluty best place to post,coment about it is cc.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? They enjoy under cams - and outside cams. Money for them now is not a priority.

Didn't know that Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad was in VHTV .

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Why? They enjoy under cams - and outside cams. Money for them now is not a priority.

I know cc posts aren't an big indication but they had 200 coments in three weeks,compared to prior..it's very low.Myself don't find nastya apealing and kinda miss when the place was wild and with so many cool different persons in it.Now it's..foxy..Kira..nastya..blond girlfriend or foxy..Kira..nastya..blonde girlfriend.. today we have sweet blue in da house,so that's an nice thing.

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I know cc posts aren't an big indication but they had 200 coments in three weeks,compared to prior..it's very low.Myself don't find nastya apealing and kinda miss when the place was wild and with so many cool different persons in it.Now it's..foxy..Kira..nastya..blond girlfriend or foxy..Kira..nastya..blonde girlfriend.. today we have sweet blue in da house,so that's an nice thing.

Azura is really nice yes.

• Upvote 1