3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am no longer a RLC subscriber, as my subscription ran out a week ago, first time in nearly 6 years that I have to look at those blurry thumbnails. I am still a subscriber to VHTV, but I plan to let it expire as well, they do have a lot of turnover, but they also have very interesting apartments. They have quite the variety there, everything from cam show central to normal apartment life and everything in between.

and they offer  more for the buck. RLC is just ridulous with the extra charges for replay. I will say RLC still has a better interface and layout. Much like the debate between DirectV and Cable and other ways of Paying for TV

6 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

also I think they are done with each other. they sort of live separate lives like roommates on two different schedules. Kaley sort of just stays in the middle to keep things connected.

That affectionate close bond Kami and Kristy had for several years hasn't snapped yet, but is very frayed...Kaley does a great job as the 'glue' which holds the place together. IMO...

• Like 1

Just now, kenny1940 said:

and they offer  more for the buck. RLC is just ridulous with the extra charges for replay. I will say RLC still has a better interface and layout. Much like the debate between DirectV and Cable and other ways of Paying for TV

We are in agreement there, RLC is still the top dog by far, but there comes a time when as you said, it is just not giving the subscriber the bang for the buck. The replay service should and needs to part of the monthly subscription fee as it is in all 3 of RLC competitors. The others also offer archives as part of the subscription.

5 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I just stared back and I noticed that right before she left Kamila was trying to talk to Kristy and it just seemed cold. It takes me back to waaaayy back when the apt opened and Kamila again was on a trip and when she came back. Kristy was so excited, she did a spin with that great Kristy smile. 

11 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I don't know if anyone here watched Voyeur house. I tried it and its the opposite. They change too often and you never really get to know anyone as a voyeur. 

For me, this is as important as the nudity, bating and sex...There must be a fine balance...😀

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

Yea a barrel of parties and craziness without  Kamila as some think. She is the apt. and when she is not there people get pissed and unsubscribe. Kristy cant run this apt. sorry

Kamila can't seem to run it either.  She running around thinking she deserves a holiday every 2 weeks.  Time for RLC to get some New Blood for this place.  Kamila & Kristy have had their day.  They have nothing more to offer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Kamila can't seem to run it either.  She running around thinking she deserves a holiday every 2 weeks.  Time for RLC to get some New Blood for this place.  Kamila & Kristy have had their day.  They have nothing more to offer.

Neither do you... Is it Alzheimer which makes you repeat the same post on and on ?😠