3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

I read now about Kristy's little illness, I am very sorry, she is still one of my favorite girls after many years

Hey Sergio, you're giving away your secrets here!...You have a soft spot for both Kaley and Kristy...You have good taste...😁

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What the hell...... Kaley did not masturbate. I look forward to this every night. Did she take care of herself in the tub tonight. I like Kaley as she is so open.

🙂

Keep on eye on Kami... 

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

🙂

Keep on eye on Kami... 

Thank you, I almost never watch tent girl. If I had my way Kami would have been gone 6 months ago. She makes almost no contribution to this site. Not only that she is a lousy fuck.

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you, I almost never watch tent girl. If I had my way Kami would have been gone 6 months ago. She makes almost no contribution to this site. Not only that she is a lousy fuck.

You just didn't teach her very well 😏(joking or sarcastic face)

Most women can learn with a good teacher IMO 

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

You just didn't teach her very well 😏(joking or sarcastic face)

Most women can learn with a good teacher IMO 

lol Well, do I still have time? She would have to turn into a very submissive woman and I'm not sure she is capable of that role. She is a beautiful woman and it would be fun but I would have to have too many rules for her. By the way, I love her pussy and it's beautiful long pussy lips.

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

pity that there is a small age difference of a few decades, otherwise Kaley would be the ideal woman for me

Age is only a Number.   :biggrin: