B2/B4 Argoment

3 hours ago, Joerg111 said:

Können Adri, Mila und Candy von ihren Zimmern aus in den Garten kommen ohne durch das Haus zu gehen 

From what I have seen of the house, there are many ways to enter and exit along with an entire (big) room that is not visible to anyone.  So, in trying to answer your question without being 100% positive, I would say they could go through the room where the wood is stored and into the backyard.  The room where the wood is stored can only be seen from one camera.  It's the room they go into to smoke the funny stuff.  I had a picture of a door on that room that was open to the backyard so that is why I said without being 100% positive.  Hope this helps.

4 hours ago, Joerg111 said:

Können Adri, Mila und Candy von ihren Zimmern aus in den Garten kommen ohne durch das Haus zu gehen 

No but maybe through the door at level 3 next to the elevator.

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I have seen of the house, there are many ways to enter and exit along with an entire (big) room that is not visible to anyone.  So, in trying to answer your question without being 100% positive, I would say they could go through the room where the wood is stored and into the backyard.  The room where the wood is stored can only be seen from one camera.  It's the room they go into to smoke the funny stuff.  I had a picture of a door on that room that was open to the backyard so that is why I said without being 100% positive.  Hope this helps.

I always thought it was just an outside area? But maybe it's a room for the wood like you say, I know they been getting wood through that door at level 3.

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

As I see it people will be confused as were to post now, and most people dont want to start a new topic just to say one sentence about something.

I have to agree,,for now,i will stay away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

We now have a new general topic #1 for B4 and B2

See the B4 apartment critique of new rules for full explanation.

I bet you are more happy than flies on stink......once again you few have gotten your way!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet you are more happy than flies on stink......once again you few have gotten your way!

It was for the better, no one liked the other system 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

It was for the better, no one liked the other system 😉

No sir, you and the other 14 didn't like the other system.  Your little group is just a smidgen of what participants there actually is on CC.  Like I said, I'm happy that once again the little click of you got your way, and if you believe that I will sale you a thousand acres of land in the Texas hill country for a penny an acre!

The system worked without a flaw before they went to the general chat.  They went to the general chat to appease the very few that have bitched about them trying to get back to the very way it worked in the beginning!!!  You have not been around long enough to know the history of this very forum.  I do appreciate your comments on the subject however as it gives me reasons not to become a premium member again!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, you and the other 14 didn't like the other system.  Your little group is just a smidgen of what participants there actually is on CC.  Like I said, I'm happy that once again the little click of you got your way, and if you believe that I will sale you a thousand acres of land in the Texas hill country for a penny an acre!

I didnt see or hear one person who liked the new system, people like to have it simple not having to look through tons of topics, not knowing where to post or if they shouold make a new topic just to say when someone is bating. And the way that it just got changed to now is good for everyone, now people who likes to post in a general chat topic they can do that, and others who likes to make their own topic post can do that aswell, a win win for all and everyone can be happy 🙂

True I havent been around that long but I know what works and what is easy for people to use 🙂

• Like 1